For support and outstanding service, clear agreements between the customer and infostrait are being made. Such agreements are recorded in a Service Level Agreement (SLA). By entering into an SLA, it is clear what each party may expect from each other.
Usually the following issues are included in the SLA agreement:
- intake of an existing implementation;
- pro-active advice on new versions of software;
- corrective maintenance on the software: bug fixes;
- non-corrective maintenance: enhancements to the system;
- second-line technical support;
- second line user support;
- availability and response times;
- access to the online support system of infostrait.
Additionally, most agreements include a ‘ticket’ system for services on an ad-hoc basis, i.e. not performed within a project. These could include minor adjustments to the system, or support services that are not in scope of the activities that are included in the SLA. Specific procedures required by the customer can be included as well.
Are you interested how infostrait can support you? Please contact us. We are happy to elaborate, and explain some things by using examples.